Saturday, November 19, 2016

Forgive the Tardiness ...

Please forgive my tardiness in posting new installments. First my computer had to go to the "spa" for a complete wipe. That was followed by a full week of restoring files, purchasing and reinstalling the software packages that I need for my business, and catching up with a backlog of business work. Next, I couldn't get signed into the blog because of a Google Blogger issue. That is finally corrected. And then, finally, I had my seventh surgery on Thursday, 17 November 2016, for bladder cancer. I'm up and limping today, but posted a new installment. More to follow!

Thanks for following this diatribe.

George

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back George! So sorry to hear about the surgery. Be assured that all your listeners, followers, friends and family are praying for nothing but the best for you!

    ReplyDelete